Snow and time to enjoy it!

first flurries of snow beginning to cover the grass
Snow began falling at about 12 am today, so I decided to take Taffie for her walk in case it got worse.
snow on the hills
 Though really, I'm like a kid when the it begins to snow, Well I am now... no longer do I wonder if it's going to stick and make journeys to work  a nightmare. Instead I can enjoy changing my plans and within minutes doing what I want to do. I have time to enjoy the walk  and the picturesque peaks. Time to laugh at Taffie's surprised look as her coat became covered with snow flakes.  Even though she's experienced snow in her two short years, it's as though it's happening to her for the first time.  We had a great time together, snow's

 melted now,but there is more forecast...wonderful!
It's a bit cold to sit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Forward ...life goes on.

Chitting potatoes

A year later...