Adjusting to retirement...Here goes...



So sixty is the new forty... well here I am three days into 2015, I'm sixty, have taken early retirement and trying to get my head around it...
For the first time in my life I've got time to choose what I want to do and generally speaking when I want to do it.  Wow... 
There are some restrictions, my husband's health means I now am his full time carer (the main reason for retiring from 'paid' work early) Also money...
But time means I've plenty of time to research the cost of things.

 One of my favourite websites is :  Down the Lane
A personal downshifting experience to seek a simpler, more frugal & self-reliant life

http://www.downthelane.net/








         Main Aims for 2015:

  • Complete writing course and write articles/stories for magazines and get published
  • Lose weight...find a way of eating that suits my health
  • Plan garden, would like veg and chickens...time will tell
  • Enjoy long walks with Taffie my dog
  • upcycle sideboard and dining furniture
  • Spend lots more time with my grandchildren...they're growing up too fast

Soooooo glad I'm timerich!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Forward ...life goes on.

Chitting potatoes

A year later...